Simple Christianity | Perdido Key Campus
- Avoid Deception (22-25)
- Don’t Talk a Big Game (26)
- Remember the Invisible (27)
- What reveals more about a person: actions or words? Why do you say so?
- Why do we often “hear” and not “do” when it comes to Scripture? What does this say about our faith?
- What three actions does James identify as evidences of genuine religion in verses 26-27?
- Why do you think James singled out caring for orphans and widows as an example of faith in action?
In Galatians 4:4-7, how did Paul describe a believer in Christ? What is the inheritance of an adopted child of God?
- How has God intervened to alter human history and adopt us as full heirs? How does it change the way believers live?
- What does it mean when people know God as “Father”? How do they live differently because of that personal relationship?