Christ Centered Ministry | Elberta Campus
It's All About Jesus - Christ Centered Ministry
- We suffer (24)
- We speak (25-28)
- We sweat (29)
- We struggle (2:1-2:3)
with and for your brothers and sisters in Christ
- We are settled in Christ (2:4-2:5)
- How does 1 Peter 4:12-19 connect with Colossians 1:24 in relation to Christian suffering?
- Discuss the quote from St. Francis Assisi about “preaching the gospel without words.”
- According to Matthew 28:18-20 what words are necessary to advance the gospel?
- How do we “rest in the Lord” while at the same time “labor for the Lord”? (Matthew 11:29-30)
- Discuss some ways members of your group are laboring for the Lord.
- How does encouragement and unity play a role in spiritual growth? (Colossians 2:2)
- What does the Bible say about our discernment with “reasonable ideas”? (Colossians 2:4-5, 1 John 4:1-6)