It’s All About Jesus – Week 3 | Elberta Campus
It's All About Jesus - Week 3
- Christ is God (15)
- Christ is Creator (16-17)
- Christ is Preeminent (18-19)
- Christ is Redeemer (20-23)
- What did you hear? What did you learn?
- How does Philippians 2:5-11 connect with the phrase “exact imprint” & “image”?
- What parallel teaching does John 1:1-14 have with this text?
- What is the full meaning of reconciliation with God?
- What is the significance of Elohim, the plural name for God in Genesis 1:1?
- What are some ways the church gives evidence that Christ is the head?
- “If indeed” is a phrase relating to the eternal security of the believer. Discuss.