Jesus in Our Relationships | Perdido Key Campus
It’s All About Jesus - Jesus in Our Relationships
- Husband/Wife (3:18-19)
- Parents/Children (3:20-21)
- Boss/Employee (3:22-4:1)
- Who was the most well respected person in your home when you were growing up - your mom, your dad, one of your siblings, or you?
- What are some ways Christian parents can establish in their home the importance of pleasing the Lord?
- With Colossians 3:18-21 in mind, how would you define the word “submissive” as used in this passage?
- Ephesians 5:21-33 makes it clear that husbands are to love their wives as Christ loved the church and gave Himself up for her. How would you describe Christ’s love for the church? What sacrifices did He make for her?
- What can we as a group do for one another so that we become biblical spouses and parents
- What are specific ways that you can work for the Lord within your workplace?