Moving Forward | Perdido Key Campus
It’s All About Jesus - Moving Forward
- Pray (2-4)
- Live (5-6)
- Invest (7-18)
- Name someone God put in your life at a certain time for good reason. Explain.
- Respond to the following statement: The Christian life is not meant to be lived alone.
- Why is it important to be informed about the activities of believers around the world?
- How can the knowledge of the love and prayers of a believer who lives far away be an encouragement? When have you experienced this?
- Based on Colossians 4:10-14, what would you say was Paul’s view of Christian community?
- What is something you can do to be a more effective co-laborer with other believers?
- Who is a comfort and help to you in living out your faith? What can you do to show your appreciation to him or her?