Elberta Campus Children’s Ministry
Kristen Woerner is a native of Baldwin County. Kristen earned her undergraduate and graduate degrees at Troy State University. She is married to Jason Woerner and together they are raising three boys, Charlie, Gus and Thad.
Email | email@example.com
What do you enjoy about the work that you do?
I love teaching children about who God is and all that He has done for them. It’s amazing to see children develop a deep love for God as they learn who He is.
What are your top 3 books/podcasts?
- Ripple Effects by Pam Tebow
- When God Doesn’t Fix it by Laura Story
- Are My Kids on Track? by Sissy Goff, David Thomas and Melissa Trevathan
- The Chronicles of Narnia series by C.S. Lewis
- Itsy Bitsy Christmas by Max Lucado
- The Best Worst Christmas Pageant Ever by Barbara Robinson
- Raising Boys and Girls
- That Sounds Fun! with Annie F Downs
What are 3 words that describe you?
Observant. Thoughtful. Passionate.
What do you enjoy doing when you are not working?
- Movie nights with my boys
- Playing with all of our animals (2 dogs, 2 cats, 6 chickens, 2 turkeys and 1 mini donkey)
- Spending time at our family cabin in Blue Ridge, Georgia