Mid-Point | Wednesday, February 1
Dinner | 5:00pm • Classes | 6:00pm
Menu | Pork Loin
Mid-Point Class Options:
- AWANA | 0 years – 5th Grade | DuBose Hall | It’s Foster Families Night! (bring paper goods)
- Mid-Point Students | 6th-12th Grade | Student Room
- Daily Grace | Women’s Bible Study
- Women + Jesus | Women’s Bible Study
- Point Men | Spiritual Disciplines for the Christian Life
- Leadership Pipeline | Mixed Adults
- F260 Groups
Kid’s Valentine Fun Night | February 3 | DuBose Hall | 6:00-8:30pm
Kids – join us for a night of FUN!
We’ll have pizza, activities, + games for kids 0 years through 5th grade!
Registration is required for attendance, so sign up now at https://tothepoint.church/fun
Serve with Praise Team, Media Team, + Easter Choir!
If you are a singer or instrumentalist and would like to serve on the worship team the church, there are openings available for guitarists, drummers, keyboard players, string players, praise team, and Easter Choir! Rehearsals begin on Sunday Evening, February 5.
If you are technologically gifted and would like to use your gifts to serve on the Church Media, there are opportunities to run sound, cameras, lights, and presentation software.
To participate or find out more information please email Dr. Joe McClellan at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 850-492-1545
Dates to Remember:
- Baby Bottle Boomerang | January 22 – February 12
- Kid’s Valentine Fun Night | February 3 | DuBose Hall | 6:00-8:30pm
- GriefShare | Tuesdays | 6:00pm | Beginning February 7
- Raising Arrows | Friday, February 10 | DuBose Hall | 6:00-8:00pm
- Lunch with the Pastor | Sunday, February 12 | DuBose Hall | 12:30pm
- FIT/Small Group Leader Lunch | Sunday, February 12 | DuBose Hall | 12:30pm
- The Lift Tour | Point Students | February 17-18
- Vertical Marriage Conference | Saturday, February 18 | DuBose Hall | 9:00am-4:00pm
- All In Sunday | Sunday, February 26
- Mandatory Next Gen Volunteer Meeting | Sunday, February 26 | DuBose Hall | 12:30pm
- Israel Trip | March 21-30, 2023
Note from the Staff:
As we move toward changing our process of announcements, we will now be using this form for any and all events, meetings, gatherings, etc that need to be communicated to the church. Please fill out one form per event and include as much information as possible. Thank you!